- During the summer, youth showcased their cultural cuisines and learned about other cultures relationship to food.
- Over the past 4 years, SFYC has had 98% of all eligible seniors graduate from high school or earn a GED on time.
- 146 unduplicated youth enrolled and actively participated in our MYSA after school program
- 100% of elementary students were promoted to the next grade level
- 100% of 8th graders were promoted to high school
- 91% of youth achieved outcomes by making improvements in attendance, grades, overall behavior, and earning credits toward high school
- 97% of participants who dropped out of school re-engaged or re-enrolled in school or earned their GED
- 23 youth were successfully placed in employment during the summer of 2015
- 8 new students were recruited in the SeaTac program and 25 more recruited into the new Reconnecting Youth Program.
- 97% – average high school graduation rate, school year 2009 – 2011.
- 1050 unduplicated youth, served from 2000 – 2010;
- The National SafeFutures’ evaluation deemed:
SFYC’s gang intervention successful in key outcome areas,
- reduction in gang crimes,
- educational attainment,
- increase in protective or resiliency factors
- A City of Seattle evaluation report deemed SFYC programs
- a promising model and effective in serving the needs of at-risk youth (Reinvesting in Youth, December 2005)